Saturday, June 7, 2008

He’s HERE!

8 lbs. 12.5 oz. and 21.5 inches long!

The long wait has ended, and Gideon Clayton Dalton has arrived. So, here are some first pictures for all of you to enjoy.





We're here at the hospital for a few more days, so anyone in town that wants to visit, just call us first to make sure we don't get overwhelmed.

He's doing great, and I'll have more pictures up here soon. Right now my favorite is the one of Tammy and Gideon looking at each other. I'm going to head back to the room now, but look for more info here soon!

-Josh (and Tammy and Gideon)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

and wow - he is so into you guys, crazy eye contact....

Stephanie said...

OMG he is beautiful!! I am SO SO happy for you guys...love you

Heather said...

He is the cutest baby ever! I can't wait to see him again.

Kelly Goldizen said...

He's adorable! I love the picture of Tammy and Gideon looking at each other! He looks like he's already fell in love with his mommy!:)