Monday, June 16, 2008

Good News

This is my first blog since our little one has arrived, Proud Daddy has been taking care of all the posts/updates.


Well he finally arrived! The delivery went very well.  I can say I didn't really have time to get nervous, it took less than 2 hours for us to check in, settle in to the room and c-section to be completely over and holding our little one.  A moment that I will never forget.


I did have some complications on Friday night, but thankfully had a very aggressive doctor that didn't take any chances.  I had started hemorrhaging, and without going into the gory and scary details, everything turned out ok, just had never been so scared in my entire life.


We are happy to say that Gideon is over his jaundice too and is no longer required to lay in the bilirubin bed anymore and I can hold him anytime I want, so we are making up for the three days we could only hold him to feed him.


I am very biased when it comes to him, but I can say without a doubt that he is the most handsome little guy I have ever seen!


Welcome to our world little one!!  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Becuase he IS the most handsome!!