Saturday, May 31, 2008

6 days and counting…

Well we are down to the countdown, we went to the doctor on Friday and the c-section is scheduled for this Friday at St. Joseph's in Kirkwood.   I have a ton of emotions going through me right now - excited, nervous, scared......  

I can say that we are officially ready, my sister walked into the nursery and asked if we went to Babiesrus and just bought one of everything.   There are a lot of benefits to waiting to later in life to have a baby and having lots of friends.

I am glad we are down to the countdown, I haven't been a very happy camper the past couple of weeks.   I use to be great with email and returning phone calls.... now I am so tired of the internet and I have became horrible with returning calls, I haven't been in a very good mood and I have decided I am one of those people that would rather not talk than to say something wrong.   I started to get back into reading to keep my mind off of every thing, well needless to say if I read before I go to bed I have dreams about what I have read.... no more suspense books!!  Movies do the same thing too me.... last night I had a dream that Josh decided not to show up at our wedding ( Marlow I told you I would dream about the movie )

Gideon is still moving as much as ever, our doctor keeps telling us an active baby is a healthy baby.   Well we are having one healthy baby.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I just want to meet this little guy - I am getting so tired of waiting, but then I guess I'm preaching to the choir... Love you Tammy, I will be praying for all three of you!