Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dad’s New Toy ….

New Daddy thought that since the air conditioner quit and the car seat wouldn't fit that it was time to say goodbye to his car.  He has always prided himself in driving his cars into the ground, so it was a change for him to say goodbye when the car had several "good" years left.   I am the opposite considering I have had several cars since I started driving.  My parents came over and I sent him car shopping with my dad and told him that I trusted his judgment just wasn't ready for a minivan, not meaning to pick on the minivan people, I am sure I will be joining your club in the future.  :-)

Here is a picture of his new toy.  


2 comments:

Paige said...

NICE! Never figured you as a "Charger" guy... But I like the new ride!
Tammy... who says you ever have to have a minivan?!

Stephanie said...

LOVE it. Daddy still got it.