Monday, June 9, 2008

More baby pictures

I know I have a biased opinion but Gideon is the best looking newborn I've ever seen.  I know behavior is apt to change in the following week or two when we get him home and he's feeding on the real milk, and we don't have the nurses to help us watch him, but right now he is so easy to calm down when he's upset, and just such a great baby.

 We've seen the stories of mom's who try feeding the baby and have no luck and get upset and worried... basically any book about newborns or babies has an entire chapter about how it's sometimes difficult to get the baby feeding naturally.  This baby is not the one they are talking about.  We've had no problems there either...

 Okay, I'm going to post this extra picture then edit this post some more.  It looks like he's saluting :)

 

4 comments:

Mike & Pam Prosser said...

Josh & Tammy, HE is BEAUTIFUL. The Look the two of you have while holding him shows everything... God Bless you all, we are still praying for you, can't wait to see him in person ... love you all ...

Lindsey Flaugher said...

He is beautiful!! I cannot even tell you in words how happy I am for the both of you! Love you!

Kim Jones said...

Congratulations to both of you! May God bless your new addition, and may he forever be protected and covered in the blood of Jesus, Amen!

Stephanie said...

hes just so squeezable.