Friday, August 6, 2010

Terrible Thursday = Terrific Thursday

Yesterday started off on a bad note, Gideon woke up in a bad mood, we where late getting out the door due to a diaper explosion and then when we got his school he had a total meltdown. He is usually really good about going to preschool, yesterday was not the case, tears ran like the Mississippi. Great way to start the day. I head to work and the day did not get better. Sitting in a chair for 8 hours when you are 8 months pregnant is not fun. I usually try getting up and walking around ever hour or two (per doctor's orders) but that didnt even seem to help. My computer locked up about 4 times which is so much fun to sit and have to restart all your programs. So by the time 5:00 came I was out the door still in a bad mood.

Then I walked into preschool to pick up G and there is nothing that can make you smile more than to have your little boy run up to you and say "I had fun with my friends", my mood started going uphill. He is talking non-stop now which I love so on the way home he talked about how he played outside in the sprinklers and he played with playdo.... when we got home Josh was already home grilling steaks(I love a man that knows when to step up without being asked). It ended up being the perfect night, weather wise. Josh and Gideon played in the pool and I sat out soaking my feet enjoying my family. We headed in about 8:30 and G went to bed without any problems and I am happy to say that I was in bed by 10. I love days that start out bad end up being great!

No comments: