Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting excited...

So we are getting closer to baby girl's arrival date. I am scheduled for the c-section for Sept. 1, but my doctor and I both feel that I will probably go earlier. Baby Girl is super active, she moves all the time which is such an amazing feeling. I have been having contractions for the past couple two weeks, but nothing has been consistent. I told J the other night as G was sitting on my lap that their is no greater feeling than holding one child and feeling another one move inside of you.

I have been working on her room this week, thanks to several friends this little girl is going to be one well clothed little girl. The clothes keep coming and I have to admit they are all adorable. I told J that I am going to have my own little doll. I always thought that you received less gifts for the second child vs the first, in this case, I don't think its going to be true. You can tell with a lot of my friends that their hasn't been a little girl on the scene for several years.

J and I are super curious to see what she is going to look like, I am so excited to just hold her.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OMG so excited! I hope she has red hair!