Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Doctor Visit

Things went well today at the doctors office,  I haven't dilated anymore.  I am having to take the Procardia every 4 hours instead of every six hours.   I have been having some contractions, but not enough for them to consider it labor.

We have 6 more days until my doctor is back from Europe and will probably be taking me off of the Procardia, so next week could be a very interesting week for us.  I can say that I will be very happy when he is back in the states.  

Josh has been great during the whole "house arrest" time.   He wakes me up every four hours during the night to give me my medicine and to reset the alarm for next time.   He moved the mini crib into our room tonight and rearrange all the furniture to fit without the room being wall to wall with furniture.   People are not kidding when they say that little people come with a lot of stuff.  We have spent the last year "merging" both of our stuff and just when we thought we had "extra" room, we had to start making room for our new addition stuff.

My new camera came in so I have had lots of time to figure out to work it! So be prepared for lots of pictures in the near future.

 I can say that I am loving the weather.   I sat outside on the deck tonight and could not believe how nice it was.   The grass & trees are so green right now.    I love this time of year, so if I am going to have to wait, its nice to be doing it in perfect weather.

1 comment:

Aunt Dawn said...

Glad everything's okay. Remember to leave room in his bedroom for the rocker! Love, Dawn