Friday, May 9, 2008

The last week and Mother’s Day!!

So I have survived another week, anyone who knows me knows I am not a homebody, never have been.   So the past three weeks have been rather hard not going anywhere or doing anything.   I can say that the weeks have went rather quickly thanks to some great friends & family that have either called to chat, brought me lunch or just stopped in to visit or just sent an email to say "Hi".  

We are on the downhill now, my doctor is officially back in the states and I have his first appointment on Monday.   My contractions are becoming more frequent, about 4 an hour. So hopefully this little guy will behave his self until at least Monday. 

Mother's Day is this weekend and I dont know if its being in the house or being pregnant or what but this year I am so glad I have the mom I have.   She has called or came by everyday, brought me all my cravings (chocolate donuts and ice cream) whenever I have needed them, ran to Babysrus to get the last couple of necessities, mailed all my ebay packages and listened to me complain about feeling so helpless and have encouraged me to hang in there that he will be here before I know it. 

One thing I have realized in life that our moms can be our best friend or the person that nags us to death, but I can honestly say that I dont think I could of made it the past couple weeks without her or have even wanted too.

So Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!!

1 comment:

Christy B said...

Happy Mother's Day! Are you a mommy yet? Btw, you've been tagged.