Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Girl Update

Everything is going great with Baby Girl, we had an ultrasound this week to see how things where progressing. Everything looked great, she weighs 3.5 lbs and is in the 45% for weight. I am feeling great, a little tired but doing ok. I still haven't gained any weight, which I am happy to say and I tested negative for gestational diabetes!!

It was great getting to see her move around and we could see she has hair! It was standing straight up around her head. Super cute. One of the reasons that we are having such a hard time deciding the name is that we like one name if she is a red head and another if she has dark hair. According to my father-in-law, J was born with a head full of hair. I told him that I was hoping Baby Girl would have her daddy's hair and he said they are hoping for a red head. I can say I am super curious to see what she is going to look like since G turned out so blonde.

I am at 32 weeks now and so have been working to get everything done and at the same time spend extra time with G. I can honestly say the thought of leaving him for 5 days is going to be pretty emotional for me. The longest he has been away is overnight and that isnt easy. My doctor said that he thinks I will go early at around 37 weeks. Which makes me a little nervous considering how close that it is.

My prayer is a happy, healthy baby and a smooth delivery.

No comments: