Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Ted

So I still have my two teddy bears from my childhood, Big Ted and Little Ted, and since we had G they've been in his room. The other week we changed out some furniture and Big Ted moved to our dresser during the rearranging. Today, G was extra fussy at nap time so Tammy put him in our bed with her. She was downstairs when he woke up crying. When he calmed down enough to use words he wouldn't move off the bed and kept saying, "Bad bear get me!" and pointing at Big Ted. I'm a bit crushed, as that bear had to be next to me every night for me to go to sleep when I was a child. I blame Toy Story 3 with the evil bear for this... Now I have to convince G that this one is a good bear...



1 comment:

Paige said...

aaw. but big ted is so sweet...
and scratchy. and maybe kinda scary ...

Why is it that all our stuffed animals were made with rough play fur, but now all the animals are soft and plushy? hhmm.