Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Progress this week

Carpet is being installed upstairs tomorrow and our new cabinets are being delivered too. They will be installed on Friday. I am loving the progress we are making, some things are a little behind schedule, but overall we are doing well, thanks to our great friends and our faithful babysitters (the grandparents) . The next weeks we have a lot to do, but then hopefully will be able to move in on the 20th of November. We only have one more POD to empty and that one shouldnt take too long since it has all of our furniture in it. I am getting more and more excited, my birthday is on the 24th and this year the only thing I want is to be able to sleep in my own bed!

The past couple of months have dragged, but now its like time is flying. I just need a couple more hours in the day and I could get so much accomplished. :-)

No comments: