Saturday, October 31, 2009

Love the "Man" Power

I have never been one to ask for help, most of my life I have been pretty independent. If I could do it on my own, about 95% of the time I would. But there are some limits to the things that I can do with being a girl. We have been trying to get our stuff unloaded from the storage units we have so we dont incure another month of storage cost. Thankfully with the help of some friends, it looks like we are going to suceed. Thank you to all the "guys" that have stopped in to help!! I don't want to mention names, but you know who you are and it is very much appreciated. Thank you to for the wives that have encouraged them to help!! We have been truly blessed with wonderful friends. Some of them have even "painting" lessons :-)

1 comment:

Octantis said...

Oh shucks. That is what friends are for.

Let me know when you need more help.

T.O.