Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One of my new favorite things


Someone bought this for us back in June when the bank first accepted our bid on the house and I am happy to say that after five months that is is finally where it belongs. In our dining room!! It looks even better when the it is turned on. The house is coming along great, we have hit a couple bumps, but so far nothing major (knock on wood). J meantioned last night that every day it is looking more and more like home. We should be moved in in less than a week. To say I am excited is an understatement. I cant wait to be able to cook in my own kitchen and lay in my own bed... ignore all the boxes in the background we are waiting on the countertops to be able to unpack the kitchen.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tammy it looks awesome! I am so excited for you guys!