Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two Months Old Today - Happy Birthday, little one.

Well our little one is two months old today and is growing in leaps and bounds.   He now weighs 12 pounds and is 25 inches long.   He is holding his head up and is sleeping at least 5-6 hours at night, which makes him a total angel.   He is a very happy baby, smiling and cooing all the time.    He is a little charmer with everyone and has wrapped me around his little finger, its amazing how much you can love someone.

 



He also had his shots this week and has been a little fussy & running a fever so we let him sleep with us.  The picture below where he is laying on the pillows, he actually thinks he is being held :-) someone has been a little spoiled this week.









Last week we went to camp, here is a picture of cousin Katie.  She is very fond of Gideon.





On a personal note, the past two months have been a great adventure.  As much as having a baby changes things, I love it. He has totally melted my heart, its funny I have always loved my nieces and nephews, but this little guy has done things to my heart that I didnt think was possible.   He is truly his daddy's son. :-)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey, send me those cute pictures from last weeks trip to the ice cream parlor.