Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My husband.

When Josh and I first met we both fell pretty hard right away, after about 2 weeks of dating we started seeing each other every day, 7 months later he proposed, three months later married, his mom passed away the day we landed from our honeymoon, Josh was put over his moms estate, I miscarried, became pregnant 3 months later, preterm labor at 31 weeks and now a baby.... Our lives have always been busy, we both had our own circle of friends and also both came from big families so we always had someplace to be or someone we needed to call or visit, but the past week I have felt that life was finally slowing down or maybe I should say I was slowing down.



Now that I am back to work, we are on a schedule which is nice and its given me time to just relax and think more ( scary thought :-) ) The past couple days I keep thinking about how great of a person that I am married too.



I married a man that is a wonderful husband, awesome dad, great son-in-law, and a good son. I have seen him at the happiest time of his life ( seeing his son for the first time) and the saddest ( his mom passing away) and I can say that everything we have been through has made me fall more in love with him. He is not perfect in anyway, yes he says things that he shouldn't and yes he is a pack rat and yes he would rather fix something than to go buy something new....but he is perfect for me, he has held me everytime I cried, he laughs with me, he is patient when I am moody and listens when I need to vent. When I couldn't decide rather to work or stay home, he just quietly commented that he would support what decision I made....and he has. I am so glad that he came into my life. He truly makes me a better person.



This blog is for Josh, no one needs to comment and if you are rolling your eyes than stop reading it and by tomorrow I will be posting more blogs about our gorgeous baby, but tonight I wanted to post this...its my blog I can write what I want to and its your time so you can read what you want too :-)


Stewie no rolling your eyes :-) I am having an emotional day.

5 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

I, for one, think it's sweet. Sometimes we forget about our husband when baby comes, but they're just as important!

granny2five said...

Keep your sweet attitude toward Josh. He's the one you'll be spending the rest of your life with!! Nothing like getting it right the first time.

Stephanie said...

ok, ok....

no, it was precious! you are a lucky lady, but her is even luckier to have you!!!

Don and Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don and Dawn said...

I'm so glad you still feel that way about my brother. He is a great guy, and you are the perfect one for him. Your post just shows that. My wish for you both is that your love continues to grow with each other. Love y'all. Dawn