Sunday, August 24, 2008

A giving family...

So Gideon was sick last week and then was very generous and gave it to Josh and Josh not wanting me to feel left out has given it to me. I was feeling great until Friday night and then suddenly it hit me hard on the way home from having dinner with the girls. Thanks to someone's antibotics I just now started to feel better, I avoided giving the little one any kisses and getting to close that way I dont give it back to him. Now I understand what my sister meant when she said one gets it we all get it. Hopefully by this coming weekend we will get to be with friends again :-)

On a brighter note, this week went great at work. I am still feeling like a fish out of water with being gone for 4 months, but by friday I was starting to remember parts of the job. I can say I love my new schedule, only having to be away from him two days a week is wonderful.

Well its Sunday night and this blog will be short, I need to go get things ready for the Closing Ceremony of the Olympics. :-)

No comments: