Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shutterfly Stock

I am thinking I need to buy stock in Shutterfly.

My latest projects ...

Dalton Quotes -

So G has been our little entertainer lately. He talks non-stop and is always causing us to smile in some way or another. I have decided to start writing down in a notebook all the cute/sweet/funny/not-so-funny things in a book. I am planning on doing the same thing for S. I am thinking I am going to put it in a shutterfly book.

Paintings & Pictures

I have saved all of G's pictures/paintings/artwork from daycare/church/home projects and have started scanning them to put them into a shutterfly book. I am having problems with the ones that are done in cotton balls and toothpaste :-) but I love seeing the progress he has made in just a year.

Seasons
I have in the past created books for occasions and this year I have decided to do seasons. We are starting to get a rather large collection of these books so I am hoping this will help condense some of the books.

I have been looking at some of the other on-line programs that are now competing with Shutterfly, but I have to be honest I am still a happy customer with them.

No comments: