Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

So we headed downtown with some friends to watch the parade this weekend and had a great time. Sylvie and I camped out early to save our spot while everyone else played in the City Gardens.

This was G's first parade and he was super cute. He was front and center with one of his friends watching and commenting on each float. The cutest thing was every time they would throw beads at our group and he wouldn't catch them he would turn and say " Now I will never get one " and as you can imagine we heard this several times. :-)




-Here is my favorite picture! G went crazy at the store when I showed him the shirt that matched his for daddy, his exact quote was "daddy needs that"




Dancing in the streets!




My best baby purchase! Besides my video monitor :-)




One day we will get a family photo that everyone is looking!




Love my baby girl!

No comments: