Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project House

When we closed on the house, we were in an extreme hurry to move into the house, after sleeping on the floor for 6 months who wouldnt be :-), but in the rush we put some project off. We are back in full "Project House" mode. We have three major projects that we want done before Memorial Day. New flooring in our entry way, dining room, kitchen(Thank you Lowe's for putting in on sale!!!), new banister and my laundry room. We are hosting 3 parties in May/June so hopefully we will get everything done. I will post before and after projects. I am so glad I married a "handy" man that can do all these, the only problem is that his job has recently been pretty demanding with training and conversions so hopefully we will be able to get everything done.

My new resolution is quality vs quantity, so I have been working on decluttering and getting stuff out of J's way and getting ready for a yard sale. I have been listing some stuff on Craigslist to get rid of things now vs. later.

Stay tuned for the pictures and updates.

No comments: