Sunday, June 20, 2010

My new toy!

Anyone that knows me knows when it comes to baby gear there are 2 things I am super picky about and that is baby shoes and my stroller.

While in California and after doing much research I fell in love with the Phil & Ted stroller,( www.philandted.com ) it was the only one that I found that could be a single or double. The only problem with it was the price didn't match our budget even off Ebay. I started watching craigslist, and in 3 months only one was listed and sold an hour after it was listed. I finally decided to post a " wanted" ad, much to my suprise someone responded a month later!!! It is in brand new condition! And a price we could afford!! The couple we bought it from was great, we ended up hanging out at their house a while and teasingly I asked her if she was selling anything else like pedipeds and much to my suprise she was!! We bought baby ------ 2 adorable pairs!!

I call this a successful night!!

Go craigslist !


-
G loves his new ride!!

No comments: