Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FB Quotes worth mentioning...

So I have to admit I am somewhat of a FB junkie, I have an iphone so it give me constant access which is good and bad. I love it, our life is busy and this is one way that I can keep in touch with people quickly..it takes less than 2 minutes to say "Hey I hope you are having a great day" or "Happy Birthday, friend". The thing I have noticed is that people tend to post quotes, I love quotes and every now and then certain ones stick out to me more than others. My favorite quote of all times is "The sturdy oak is nothing but an acorn that held its ground". This week there where two that stuck out to me...

"God always answers, just sometimes the answer is no" and "In the kingdom of God, attitudes matter just as much as actions".

No comments: