Friday, April 16, 2010

Out of this world and around the world!

We had a blast hunting for stuff to decorate G's nursery. We chose a theme that at the time couldn't find anything so when we did we where super excited! Now you can find tons of robots, rockets and space stuff.

J said with this baby boy or girl I could pick the theme. I have for years loved all the travel motif so decided to do if we have a girl that I wanted it to be "Around the world" I had picked up bedding last summer at Target for 75% off that was neutral so now the search is on to find cute girlie stuff that is not pink. I found an adorable Pottery Barn rug on Craigslist and have ordered a couple prints off eBay so needless to say I am dying to start working on the nursery!! I am determined to wait till we get back from California since I know with Carries help I will find more adorable pieces!

Now that it has settled in we are SO excited about having a girl and we are almost settled on a name!! Don't ask we aren't telling :-) just in case we change our minds !! Here's a picture of the rug, super cute!




-