Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A girl....

So I have to say that I am some what surprised that we are having a girl. The funny thing is that with G I knew we where having a boy. We had even bought non-returnable bedding before we even knew what he was. This time I didn't have a clue. I had a dream that I had a girl, but a week later I had a dream that it was a boy. I can say that at first I think I went into shock, I even told my doctor "A girl, what am I suppose to do with a girl". He just started laughing and said that "One pees sitting down and one pees standing up, but they both pee."

Now that we know I am starting to really like the idea. I think I secretly wanted a boy, because we would of been set, we have everything from G. On the other hand, I think this little one is going to be spoiled more than G was since my IL girls are already in shopping mode.

I can't wait to see how this little one adds to our family. I think she is going to melt our hearts in ways we cant even imagine. And I can say that I am going to love having an "even" household.

Now to just decide on a name.

No comments: