Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1/2 Done!!

So we are a little more than half way thru our pregnancy and have actually been feeling great. Baby Girl moves all the time and Daddy was even able to feel her on Sunday. He smiled so big, just like a girl to start melting her daddy's heart. We have been working on her room lately, it is almost cleared out that we can start painting and decorating. I ordered some things and they have all came in so I am super anxious to get started. Daddy picked out her paint color and so I am sure he will start working on that once we get back from Cali.

We have been so busy the past couple of weeks that I have fallen behind on my posting. We went to the Museum of Transportation twice this month, once with just the three of us and the next time with my best friend's family. It was so much fun and I need to blog about it, but just haven't had time. Last weekend we spend Saturday powerwashing the house, removing a couple of bushes and putting mulch down. House looks great outside! Thanks to my hubby. We spent Sunday with J's godparents and had a wonderful time. G entertained both Joe and Sandy and wouldn't leave Joe alone. It was supper cute and I don't know who enjoyed it more G or Joe.

We are leaving for Cali in 2 days. I am so excited. Will be posting a ton of pictures I am sure, we have a full packed vacation with family and friends.

1 comment:

granny2five said...

Is "half done" sort of like "half baked"???