Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To all our single friends.

J & I have a couple friends are awesome people that have not found their special "someone" this blog is for them.

I know how it feels to go through the holidays with out someone special and as much as you say that you are doing ok, I know in the back of your mind you wish you had someone special to share this time of the year with. I just want to encourage you to be patient. My mom was my biggest supporter when I was single, she always told me that it is better to be alone than with the wrong person. I use to think in the back of my mind, whatever…. But now that I am married I can say she was and is so right. Short term happiness sometimes is not worth it. I just want to encourage you to be patient, there is nothing better in life than being married to the right person. Life can sometime bring a tidal wave and if you don’t have someone willing to ride the waves with you then life can be pretty miserable. I remember the Christmas before J & I met I went to my parents house and then came home to an empty condo and someone had emailed me and said this could be your last Christmas alone, so enjoy the quietness… little did she know she was right. So to all my single friends, enjoy the quietness… this could be your last Christmas alone.

No comments: