Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I have learned this past week..

The past week has been an emotional week for me, we found out on Sunday that we where expecting and ended up miscarrying on Friday. I am a firm believer on things happen for a reason, but at the same time felt a loss.

We only had told a couple people but it amazed me the response we had and the kind thoughts and hugs that where sent our way.

Things that I have learned or should I say things that I was reminded of....

I am a very blessed person, I married a wonderful man whom truly is my best friend.
I have wonderful parents and a great extended family.
Our friends are priceless.
My little boy is perfect.
and life is good, even when you hit a bump in the road.
and God is faithful.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you are so blessed. I love your spirit that shines through this post. Lovely.