Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Birthday!!

We celebrated my birhthday on Sunday once we got back from Texas. Josh took me to brunch at the Chase Park Plaza, thanks to a very good friend of ours discount!! Let me just say brunch at the Plaza is heaven!! I mean total heaven. They serve prime rib, tons of fresh seafood and about 30 different types of dessert!!!! We then went to see CATS at the Fox, which was really good, but not what I expected. I love the theater, but this is one play I am not sure I would recommend, but it is off my "want to see" list.

Thanks Hubby for a great b-day!!

2 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

CATS was like that for me, too. You have to see it sometime in your life, but then it's OK to never see it again. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Wow, Becky and I went to see Cats at the fox too...
Neither of us "gets" all the hoopla around it. It was "ok" but nowhere near as good as Miss Siagon or even The Leuitenant of Innishmoore.
Mike