Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Me Rambling

I love Christmas, I love any holiday. Our tree is up and the house is decorated and I am happy to say that most of our Christmas shopping is done. Tomorrow is my girls night and I am so looking forward to being out in the rush. I love a crowded mall and people rushing to get things done. I have Josh and baby completely bought for, I can't wait for Josh to open all his presents. This year I didn't ask him what he wanted, I just listened to things he mentioned he wanted/needed the past couple of months and made a list of them so I wouldnt forget when it was time to start shopping. I didn't go overboard on Gideon, I bought him just a couple of things since I knew this year he would enjoy the paper more than the present. I am trying to "smart shop" even during the Holidays. One great thing that I have noticed this year is I have recieved a ton of coupons in the mail, Target even sent me several $10 off coupons.

I just finished reading this blog and thought about deleting it because it is just me rambling, but then again isnt that what blogging is really :-) so I am going to post it. Gotta run, I havent had a chance to catch up on everyones blogs in weeks so I blogsurfing here I come!!

1 comment:

Blessed Mama said...

How did you get the Target coupons? I'm having coupon envy... :)