Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gideon's First Christmas





I am a very sentimental person - I admit it! I keep things that most people would throw away, but I am not a pack rack. I waited a long time to be a mom and so I do somethings that people I am sure roll their eyes at.

I grew up a very blessed person, yes I had bad things happen to me as a child but who didn't - my philospy is that the if you had no control over it - let it go. Ok enough of my soap box- back to the great childhood memories.

One of my favorite memories was spending Christmas Eve with both sets of grandparents at the Diamonds Inn. My grandparents rented it every year for all of us to get together (Smart grandma - no one had to decorate, set up or clean up and we had tons of room to run wild) so this year I wanted to do something special for Gideon to remember so I did....

Look close you might recognize the Santas!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO so so CUTE!!! omg he is adorable. Hi Granpa Santa!

Don and Dawn said...

WOw -- these are WONDERFUL pictures! Thank you for posting them. I can't wait to see y'all...Aunt Dawn