Sunday, November 2, 2008

Super-Tammy

So, really, while I have done a lot of work recently to help finish up
the office, and I do my best to help with taking care of Gideon when I can, my work has recently taken an interesting turn... and is requiring much more of my time. In theory, I'm working right now, but I thought I'd take a break to post in here about how great Tammy has been with taking care of everything so I can do this work.

I've been trying to help watch Gideon when I can, just to make sure Tammy gets a break every now and then. The truth is she still takes on the lion's share of the responsibilities lately, and a lot of the time when I am watching him she uses the time to go run errands and get other things done that need doing...

I know I'm not telling anyone anything new when I say she's amazing, but it certainly bears saying anyway.

Hopefully this overtime and traveling stuff calms down next week, at which time I think I might make a few dinners, do some laundry, clean the house, help more with Gideon, and hopefully give her a chance to truly relax and unwind for an evening.

-Josh

1 comment:

granny2five said...

You're a good man, Josh. (Thought I had grabbed the last one!) But, on the other hand, she's quite a catch herself.