Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A light at the end of the tunnel

We are almost done with our house projects and when I say almost done, I mean we have more done than we need to do. Josh and I decided instead of buying a newer house right away that we would fix up this one since we love the location and our back yard. We have in the past 18 months pretty much totally updated the whole house, we have painted every room, new doors, trim, carpet, hardwood, siding, air conditioner, windows, etc.... and now all we have left to do is less than 10 things. I can say that I am very glad that I married someone very handy since we have been able to do alot of the projects ourselves.

We just finished the office which is really nice since I work virtual two days of the week, the only problem is that since Josh has been working some evenings we are fighting over who gets to work in there :-) Pictures will be posted soon!

No comments: