Monday, November 10, 2008

On the road again....

So the weekend is over and we are home.

This was a busy weekend for us, I went to the lake with the girls for our annual shopping trip and I can honestly say we shopped till we dropped or should I say till we couldn't put anymore into the car. I had so much fun, Josh has been working non-stop and I haven't really had any "me" time and so it was nice to be able to have adult conversations the whole time. I was very good and stuck to the " Not shopping for Gideon" rule. I was able to actually try on the clothes instead of bringing them home and then having to return them because I didn't like how they looked. The only drawback to the whole trip was it soooo cold, which is another reason I was glad the little one was nice and warm at the grandparents house.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH! it was a blast. still enjoying my spoils...

J, T, G & S Dalton said...

Me too!! I cant wait to go again.