Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let the games begin....

Dieting to me is such a bad word, I did great the whole pregnancy, I actually weighed less when I left the hospital than I did on my first ob visit that confirmed I was pregnant and actually managed to get more weight off the first 6 weeks. Then I am not sure what happened, call it post partum, busy lifestyle, birth control pills or going back to work but I have gained 15 pounds the past couple of months.

Anyone that knows me, knows there are two things I love - traveling and shopping. So Josh made a deal with me today that if I can loose the weight before Jan. 1st that we will go on a "Celebration Vacation" ( sounds like a cruise for old people) :-) to Mexico. So I am totally motivated, so let the games begin!!! Mexico here I come!!

2 comments:

Octantis said...

Try Spinning classes. They worked for me.

Don and Dawn said...

Hmmm -- I see a babysitting opportunity on the horizon, cuz I know you'll make it!!!
Aunt Dawn