Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Party

Today was such a great day! I love holidays and I love holiday parties. Let's be honest I love parties, if I was to chose a career it would be an event planner. I may choose that when I grow up :-).

Anyway back to the party, this year the group was smaller due to friends moving and preschool schedules, but it was a total blast! The kids are getting older too so it seems like there is more time to visit with friends than to chase kids. I was scared it was going to rain but thankfully it didn't ! It turned out to be the perfect day!

I realize every day my kids are growing up and I want them to have the best memories. I know I do!

Last year!





This year!





1 comment:

Saundra said...

You're such a wonderful hostess. Your kids are blessed to have you and Josh as their parents.