Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time Flies

So it is almost Easter and it seems like just yesterday I was preparing for our little girl to arrive. I don't know if it is having kids or if it is just life, but lately it seems like time is just flying by.

Things are going well here for us, we have settled into a routine with having two kids. G is growing like a weed. He loves being outside and has gotten to spend several days lately outside playing. I can say that is one huge advantage to our neighborhood is that I don't have to plan a lot of play dates, I just have to open the garage and it seems like out of no where someone comes over to play. I love this, my parents always built in new subdivisions and it seemed like there was never any one our age. That is not a problem on this street. The last kids count was 32 under 16.

Baby girl is now mobile. Good and bad, cute that she now will follow G from room to room, but bad that she can put all of his toys in her mouth. Looks like it will be a childproofing weekend for us soon. She has become my little buddy. She went on my last girls night shopping and I can say she was quite the little trooper. She stayed in her stroller for over 2 hours without really complaining at all, as long as she had an occasional glimpse of me she was quite content.

We are finishing up the last couple projects on the house and happy to say we will be done for the year! At least until I can think of another one :-)

We still haven't decided what to do for vacation with J's job being so busy it looks like it could be late summer. The beach is calling my name very loudly lately.

Well I think that catches everyone up to date.

I will be posting pictures soon from G's Easter play date and J's bday. Just havent had time to download them yet.

Good Night world!

No comments: