Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Popping in.

One thing I loved about college was that people just popped in, you didnt care how you looked, how you were dressed, or how your place looked. It was college and everyone had bad hair days and awful rooms.

I am starting to feel that way about our neighborhood and I am loving it. Josh has been gaming every other Friday night so I have just been low keying it at home with the kids and I am happy to say that I have had company every night. I love that they feel like they can knock on the door at 9:00 at night and come in and talk or if we have the door opens they come over just to hang out. I told Josh it is so nice just having people you have so much in common with living so close.

I dont think I will ever move.... ok maybe when the kids are married and we buy that beach house... maybe then.

No comments: