Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa







I have to admit that I have become somewhat of a homebody since having baby girl, for one it takes a lot more time to get both of them ready and out the door and another is that G is not a fond of carts... need I say more.

Well I decided that I was going to be brave and do Santa pictures by myself. Our appointment was at 10:40 and I started getting ready around 8 and good thing I did. G's apparently has grown about two inches since I bought his Christmas outfit so after trying on three different outfits I was finally pleased with his outfit. He on the other hand was not. Baby girl was easy it only took me changing her outfit twice.

The whole way there I kept pumping up Santa. I told G that he was so lucky that he was going to be able to see Santa and that we had a very special visit planned. The moment we walked in he was all smiles, he walked straight up to him and jumped on his lap. We managed to get several really good pictures. One thing I forgot to mention is that the past month every time we have been in the store and G has wanted something we have told him that we would tell Santa and that he would maybe get it for him at Christmas...back to the pictures. Once we where done with the pictures I told G that it was time to tell Santa goodbye and to get down off his lap and his response was he hasn't given me my helicopter yet. Santa being the great Santa he was responded that he was going to bring it to our house on Christmas. G's response was "Yes, you can play choo choos with me"... I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awww...great Santa pics!!