Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Almost time....

We are right at the 12 hour mark before baby Sylvie graces us with her presence. I decided to spend as much time with G today as possible and to finish up a couple of last minute things and at this point everything is almost done. I decided to go ahead and work tonight to keep busy and hoping that would help time fly and truthfully it has.

Thank you everyone for all the calls and text messages, I feel extremely loved and it has helped calm my nerves.

We have been talking about baby Sylvie for the past couple of months with G and I think yesterday he had enough of the talk, when we got up in the morning he said "lets go to the hospital and get Sylvie" I think someone else is ready to see this girl too.

So as of tomorrow we will be a family of four.

I like how that sounds.

No comments: