Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here I grow again....

We are thrilled to say that we are expecting again. Baby 2's estimated arrival is mid-September. We have known for about 3 weeks, but wanted to wait to tell everyone until we went to the doctors and had blood work done. I had blood work done last Monday and Saturday and it according to the doctor it looks great. I am so happy, I wasn't sure if I was ready to have another one yet, but after miscarrying in early December I have been totally ready. Josh is thrilled of course to say the least. Gideon doesn't understand yet, but I am sure will once the little person arrives. The morning sickness has set in and of course no one has lemon drops. Josh went on a hunt last weekend for them and could only come up with lemon balls, not quite the same .... keep us in your thoughts and prayers, our wish is for a happy, healthy baby - boy or girl.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS!!!! Love you guys!