Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our New Adventure...

So we have decided to try to put our house on the market this year. We have realized recently that it is not quite big enough for the three of us. G has tons of toys and is all over the place so we thought now would be the best time to do this before we add an addition to our clan.

So we have started the final finishing touches to be able to put the house on the market. The thing that stinks is that you do all this and then you move. I told Josh the next house I want to plan on staying in for a while.

One thing that I can say that I am glad I married a "handy" man, as I am blogging he just finished installing a new vanity, sink, & faucet in my bathroom. Since we have been working on the house for the past three years, luckily we don't have much left to do, just the basement and the master bath and a couple touch ups.

and of course...de-clutter the house. We have been going through stuff lately and WOW can you accumulate a lot in a short time. I can say that I am looking forward to this, as much as I hate moving it causes you to re-organize and we will have more room this time. My one main requirement is a storage room!

So let the fun begin :-)

1 comment:

Don and Dawn said...

So when is this addition happening? Can't wait!!! And while Josh is handy, you are the decorating queen. What you have done to the house in the past 2 years is amazing!!!