Thursday, March 5, 2009

CHANGE IS GOOD...

So anyone that knows me knows I am a COACH girl, I have been for years. I have the most useless information stored in my brain about their products that you can imagine, I can tell you the year and even the season most purses are and I can spot a fake a mile away. I have about everything COACH you can imagine and have always loved their products…who doesn’t love fine leather! But things have started to change.

I have never been a follower, in fact I am pretty much the opposite, if you buy blue I would by green and so on… well the COACH fakes have hit the streets in masses and so I have decided that I want to be a little different this spring… drum roll please ….

May I introduce Ms. Burberry….. It was a toss up between her and Ms. Kate Spade…. I am not sure how long I will have this one, but change is good even if it is for just a short time :-)


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I don't even know you anymore.