Thursday, July 10, 2008

A month old…4th of July Weekend..Favorite Pictures

Well our little one is now a month old and has started smiling for us. Here is a picture we took last night. I have to admit he is so adorable. He has been developing his own little personality more and more everyday. He loves being held and is quite the little cuddler, which I love. He had his first month check up and has gained almost a pound and has grown two inches.


We had some friends & family over for the 4th, Gideon really enjoyed it, he was held the whole day.


We went shopping with Grandma & Papa Diekmann on Thursday to the Coach Outlet which was so much fun. He was so good on the whole trip, although I think it was due to the fact that Papa talked to him most of the trip and held him everytime we stopped.

Since the guys had their game time this weekend, the wives decided to come over to our house, which was so much fun. Thanks to Chris and Amanda I think I gained all the weight I have lost so far, but we lost the pictures of the sweets that we enjoyed. Yummy anyway!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hes just so CUTE. and squishy.