Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The craigslisting continues

So Tammy bought an ottoman that she found at Target, and it came so close to matching the couch, but was just barely off, and besides, it crowded the coffee table, so that's going up for sale on Craigslist.  The old coffee table is going too, as we picked up a well priced glass topped one.  Add to that the ceiling fan that was too heavy for vaulted ceiling, and my old computer desk, replaced with a big bookshelf we bought from... craigslist...  and it's clear that we're rackin up the craigslist usage... :D

I think I'm going to find a broker and buy some stock in Craigslist.  I'm not sure where they make money, but they sure are getting a lot of usage from us.  Note that I'm not complaining here.  We like getting money back for stuff we don't use... :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love me some craigslist!