Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Kitchen

I spend a lot of time in my kitchen (waist line actually shows) but truthfully most of art projects, game time, hanging out is in our kitchen. The colors I choose are very muted colors, colors I would not get tired of, but recently I have started to want to add some color.

I have everything, not to sound spoiled but I don't need anything. Sure I have wants, but when people started asking me what I wanted I didn't know what to say till I started thinking about things I like but would never spend the money. One thing is fiesta dishes. So I decided when someone asked I would mention that.... Well lets just say you ask you shall receive. I was pleasantly surprised to receive 6 sets for Christmas. I found a matching pitcher and 4 glasses for 5.00 at goodwill! The kids love them, every night when I set the dishes out for Gideon to set the table I hear him ask everyone what color they want. There is something about them that brightens my day!


-



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: