Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, my sweet baby girl.

So I know this post is early, but I wanted to be able to do it when I had time before your weekend events started.

To My Sweet Silverbell -

You turn one in 3 days and I cannot explain the joy you have brought to my/our lives. When I first found out you were a girl, I had every emotion go through me, I was scared, nervous, excited and worried. I had experience raising boys and had felt like I had succeeded, but a girl, what was I going to do a with a girl.

And then you arrived. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I fell in love. You were my "pretty girl". This past year you have melted my heart in ways I could not even imagine. Your sweetness makes my heart grow everyday and your cuteness makes me smile. I cannot imagine my life without you. You make our family perfect.

I have so many hopes and dreams for you and I look forward to sharing every moment of them with you.

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mommy



No comments: