Thursday, June 30, 2011

Money well spent

G is 100% boy, now that we can go out side it's all about monster trucks and tonka tractors, etc. May I insert Daddy is thrilled! One of the main things he has been wanting was Grave Digger, one of the biggest baddest, monster trucks.

He was so excited when Dandy & GranDawn sent him a gift card for his birthday so he was able to go buy the small one.

Yesterday we spent the day with Barba going to garage sales, the first one we went to was the win of the year. We found a motorized Grave Digger! I saw it upon driving up but parked where he couldn't see it and had Mom stay in the car with Gid, while I checked it out.

The seller didn't have a price on it which usually means they want too much for it, when I asked him he said make an offer. I hate making offers and so told him to name me a fair price. I about hugged him when he said $30.

As you can see by the pictures it was a win! Sylvie likes it as much as Gid does!

















1 comment:

granny2five said...

Remember when roller skates were exciting? They look like they're BOTH having a ball. Love it!