Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas


Christmas was wonderful this year, busy, but wonderful. All my siblings where together for the first time in about 3 years. So you can imagine how crazy my parents house was with 10 adults and 11 grandkids. G played non-stop, it was a day that I just didn't want to end. We did manage to get a family picture with all of us in.

The bad news is that we have been sick since the Monday after Christmas. For some reason since Sylvie I have been unable to get over things as quick as I have in the past. J is thinking it could be all the overtime, weather, lack of sleep having two under 3 and so on... I am beginning to think so too. Hopefully I will get better soon, getting sorta tired of being in the house. I feel better one day and then we go out and bam sick again... so if you arent hearing from us, this is why. :-)

Happy New Year to all our friends! We are looking forward to the year and all the excitement it brings.

No comments: