Friday, February 5, 2010

The second Dalton

So everyone says with your second baby you don't go as overboard as you do with your first and to a certain degree I think I agree.

When I found out I was pregnant with G, we started planning, reading & buying right away! We where completely prepared at about 6 months. This time we haven't really bought anything due to the fact that if it's a boy we have a lot of what we would need, but this week I had an emotional moment and wanted to get baby 2 something special so not knowing if it's a boy or girl, I bought both.

Yes, baby shoes are still my weekness!


-
So baby 2 even though you are second to arrive, you have won my heart completely already!

2 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Maybe you'll need both! :)

Stephanie said...

Aw I wanted a boy, but those shoes are awful cute!