Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gotta luv a great deal!

So we close on our house in 3 weeks, one thing that J and I agreed on was that we weren't going to go crazy and spend a lot of money buying stuff for the new house.
Our original date to close on the house was July 6th, so I have had a ton of time thinking and planning how I wanted to decorate the house. I loved our last house, but wanted to do different colors, which meant a lot of my decorations, rugs, and curtains would not match. I am happy to say that patience and discipline has paid off. Almost everything I wanted to buy I found this week at Target for 75% off. We needed several large area rugs and managed to get most of them for $30.00 or even cheaper. The bath rugs where less than $5.00. Yes, I had to go to 3 different stores to get everything, but when you see what I spent and what I got, you would have done the same thing!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you rock. can't wait to see everything!